who am I and what should I do?

 I often ask about my identity, who am I and what should I do? I'm bored, I'm tired, I want to be appreciated, understood, spoiled, etc. Why am I always like this, hard to be happy, hard to think? then, I reflect, oh it turns out this is my shortcoming, I always complain, never grateful, I'm late for marriage, I'm late for this and that, I'm late, I feel like cursing myself, why do I have to be late, why do I have to miss the train? I want to be myself, I want to be the best, the greatest, admired, loved, number 1. I don't want to despair. I have to be enthusiastic and rise to be the best.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Habits of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) That Increased Productivity Through the Sunnah

What is the most important knowledge in life?

my hometown is changing